Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Iphone Passcode Bypass By Code Breaker Ica

Iphone Passcode Bypass By Code Breaker Ica



Hello Guys today we talk about how to update status on Facebook  without 
enter passcood in Ios?
How to you seen contact or send mail or sms to any number without 
unlocking or passcode enter.

It's IOS Passcode Bypass Using SIRI'S Permissions misconfiguration .  
This works only on 4s and 5 as we are using Siri to bypass the security.


Q. So this is how it works 
Ok I ll explains you guys its not too easy so read it carefully. 
Here I only give 1 example of the Facebook status update without 
entering passcode. Use your brain make calls and send sms or email.

Let's start


When a phone is locked and you activate Siri by holding the home button and 
asking it to launch an application for example "Facebook" it says 


Unlock the phone to continue but when you simply ask it to update the 
status it will directly to it, 




NOW Tpye status you want to update on Facebook. 



NOW CLICK ON UPDATE SATUTS


I think we don't need proof because This Trick find by  CODE 
BREAKER ICA.
But I will show you



The same thing can be used to expose Contact Details , sending an SMS OR  
email  to anyone.

Enjoy..

Guys if you don't able to send sms or email. Comment here

Socialize This Post
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW →
SHARE IT →

1 comments:

  1. I am a Single full time dad on disability getting no help from their moms. It a struggle every day. My boys are 15 and 9 been doing this by myself for 8 years now it’s completely drained all my savings everything . These guys are the present day ROBIN HOOD. Im back on my feet again and my kids can have a better life all thanks to the blank card i acquired from skylink technology. Now i can withdraw up too 3000 per day Contact them as well on Mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com   or   whatsspp/telegram: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete